New CCNAx 200-125 Routing and Switching
- Cisco Evolves Associate-Level Certifications, Redesigns CCNA Routing and Switching Certification to Support Next-Generation Job Roles Certification and Training Updates Meet Market Demand for Networking Talent Aligned With Changing Business Requirements The updates include comprehensive troubleshooting, technologies such as IPv6, and updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
- basic understanding of Networking devices
- knowlege of using internet applications
- Any server knowledge will be an adantage but not cumpulsory
The new CCNA 200-120 exam already replaced the old CCNA 640-802 exam from October 2013 .
In this course you will get introduced to Cisco world of networking with complete new CCNAx 2.0 (200-120)
trained by expert dual CCIE certified with 10 + years of training and working experience in production networks.
The New CCNAx v 2.0 updates includes
- Troubleshooting Routing
- Troubleshooting Switching
- IPv6 Routing
- Introduction to WAN technologies like VSAT,MPLS,VPN,Metro Ethernet,
- HSRP,VRRP, GLBP
- external Authentication methods
- updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
start with very basic network understanding of all technologies and further getting in to more depth as per new CCNAx v 2.0 (200-120) Syllabus
- Cisco CCENT and CCNA certification candidates or anyone interested in learning networking basics.
- This course is intended primarily for: Individuals interested in entering a career in network technologies.
- Individuals seeking to achieve the Cisco CCNA certification
Senior Technical Instructor/Network Consultant
Sikandar Shaik, a dual CCIE (RS/SP# 35012),is a highly experienced and extremely driven senior technical instructor and network consultant. He has been training networking courses for more than 12 years, teaching on a wide range of topics including Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Security (CCNA to CCIE).
Founder & Senior Technical Instructor at NOA Solutions, Leading Cisco Training Institute in Hyderabad, India offering Cisco Training (online/Classroom)
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for these courses. He has assisted many engineers in passing out the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Sikandar Shaik is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.
Sikandar Shaik has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as in abroad in countries like China, Kenya. Maldives, Bangladesh and UAE. He has also worked as a Freelance Cisco Certified Instructor globally for Corporate Major Clients.